The Quikpoint Drill Mate Mortar Gun easily mounts to all 3/8 inch variable speed corded and battery powered drills. It can handle standard and premixed mortars and makes anyone an expert pointer. Just scoop mortar into the three-quart capacity hopper, pull the trigger on the drill and a continuous controlled bead of mortar can be applied, up to 5 times faster than conventional pointing methods like a grout bag.
The Quickpoint Mortar Gun is ideal for Thin Brick, Cultured Stone, Tuckpointing, Glass Block, and all types of masonry joints. It comes with 4 interchangeable steel nozzle tips and an aluminum scoop for fast mortar loading. The unit cleans up in less than a minute.
- For tuckpointing, brickwork, stonework, thin brick, grouting, crack repair, and glass block.
- Speeds application of mortar 5 times faster to all types of masonry joints.
- Quick, clean, and accurate!
- Uses all standard and pre-mixed pointing mortars.
- Excellent mortar penetration. Vibrator fed auger drive assures constant mortar bead.
- Unbreakable polyurethane auger barrel and nozzle holder. Takes just 10 seconds to reload 1/2 gallon hopper.
- Quick clean up in less than a minute simply by flushing with water.
- Portable, weighs only 7 pounds (approximately 13 pounds loaded).
- Specially designed nozzle with 4 interchangeable steel tips (small: 3/16″ X 0.8″, medium: 1/4″ X 0.8″, large: 0.55″ X 0.66″, and special angled tip for overhead work 1/4″ x 0.8″). Nozzle rotates for horizontal and vertical joints.
- Easily mounted to all 3/8 inch variable speed drills, corded or uncorded.
- Comes with a durable carrying bag with straps to transport the tool from job site to job site.