The Quikpoint Drill-Mate Mortar Gun easily mounts to all 3/8 inch variable speed corded and battery powered drills. It can handle standard and premixed mortars and makes anyone an expert pointer. Just scoop mortar into the three quart capacity hopper, pull the trigger on the drill and a continuous controlled bead of mortar can be applied, up to 5 times faster than conventional pointing methods like a grout bag.
The Quickpoint Mortar Gun is ideal for Thin Brick, Cultured Stone, Tuckpointing,Glass Block, and all types of masonry joints. It comes with 4 interchangeable steel nozzle tips and an aluminum scoop for fast mortar loading. The unit cleans up in less than a minute.
- For tuckpointing, brick work, stone work, thin brick, grouting, crack repair, and glass block.
- Speeds application of mortar 5 times faster to all types of masonry joints.
- Quick, clean, and accurate!
- Uses all standard and pre-mixed pointing mortars.
- Excellent mortar penetration. Vibrator fed auger drive assures constant mortar bead.
- Unbreakable polyurethane auger barrel and nozzle holder. Takes just 10 seconds to reload 1/2 gallon hopper.
- Quick clean up in less than a minute simply by flushing with water.
- Portable, weighs only 7 pounds (approximately 13 pounds loaded).
- Specially designed nozzle with 4 interchangeable steel tips (small: 3/16″ X 0.8″, medium: 1/4″ X 0.8″, large: 0.55″ X 0.66″, and special angled tip for overhead work 1/4″ x 0.8″). Nozzle rotates for horizontal and vertical joints.
- Easily mounted to all 3/8 inch variable speed drills, corded or uncorded.
- Comes with a durable carrying bag with straps to transport the tool from jobsite to jobsite.