The Quikpoint Lightning Grouter is the perfect tool for large and small flat-work jobs. With a 2.5 gallon capacity hopper, you can roll along any joint with precision. Cut down on waste and control the output of mortar, while having a clear line of sight to your joint. Hook up your 3/8″ variable speed drill, adjust the depth of one of 5 different interchangeable nozzles, and start grouting! No more bending over or getting on your knees to grout by hand or with a grout bag. The Quickpoint Lightning Grouter is not only easier on your body, it can be up to 5 times faster than traditional flatwork pointing methods. Easy to clean design can be rinsed out with a garden hose.
- Great for all Flat Work
- Large capacity cone holds 2.5 Gallons of mixed grout
- Save Your Back
- Easy Load – Easy Clean
- 4 Steel Nozzle Sizes
- Adjustable smooth gliding 3” wheel at tip
- Fast, Accurate & Clean
- Auger-Vibrator Feed
- Grouts pavers, patio blocks, tile, and all flat-work with ease. Will work right up to where flat work meets vertical surface.
- No mess. Fast application. Save your knees.
- Attach your variable speed drill for precise control.
- Fast loading, holds 2.5 gallons. Simply trowel or pour mortar into 8″ diameter hopper cone top.
- No aching back, designed to save you time and supplies.
- Will dispense all mortar mixes and tile grouts.
- Clear line of sight to 4 interchangeable Steel Nozzles. Nozzle size 3/16″X3/4″,1/4″X3/4″,1/2″X5/8″ and Angled 1/4″X3/4″.
- Extremely maneuverable 3″ wheel at tip for easy rolling.